IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to end users and work within the information Services department. This role will require dynamic set of skills to support both equipment and data integrity.
IT Support Specialist will be able to will think of creative solutions to everyday problems and work to create a stable environment for all users within a growing company. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role will oversee the setup, deactivation, monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with IT vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Office Telephone Infrastructure Virtual Fax System
- Email exchange accounts
- Remote Desktop environments
- Provide recommendations and ongoing support with printer, copier, scanner, fax systems and initial setup in each new market.
- IT equipment inventory log
- Usernames and passwords for all internal and external systems used/accessed by employees
- Test , modify, and or upgrade, when necessary, all systems to ensure operational reliability and functionality
- Computer security or integrity and appropriate backup procedures
- User training, support, advice, and feedback regarding IT office equipment, systems, security, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and provide management with guidance related to system utilization i.e. recommend termination of systems used and suggestions for more effective, efficient systems, etc.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance in the IT infrastructure
- Research, evaluate and recommend technology to include detailed links of recommendations on what to purchase
- HIPAA Compliance
- Maintain compliance in internal IT infrastructure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Experience 6 month in Healthcare Related industry preferred, 2-3 years of experience in Information Technology Field or equivalent educational experience required.